A hold may be placed on a student’s record if an office needs information or payment. A hold on a student’s record will prevent him/her from registering for classes (both adding and dropping), receiving transcripts, accessing his/her transcript in Banner, buying a parking pass, and receiving his/her diploma. The following is a list of common holds and contact numbers for the respective offices. If you have a hold on your record, contact the appropriate office for removal instructions.

HoldPhone Number
ARM (Academic Recovery Module)252-328-6001
Campus Recreation & Wellness252-328-6387
College Alcohol Course252-328-9297
Disability Support Services252-737-1016
Financial Aid252-328-6610
Freshman Immersion Program252-737-3009
Health Sciences Library252-328-2219
Housing - Judicial252-328-4663
Joyner Library252-328-6518
Judicial Affairs252-328-4931
PIER (Pirate Introduction to Early Registration)252-328-6001
Student Health252-328-6841
Student Loans252-328-6816
Student Rights & Responsibilities252-328-6824
Veteran's Affairs252-328-1731